Wednesday 7 May 2014

Animation Planning

1) Form (what are you making): Rotoscope of football footage filmed by myself.

2) Animation type: I will create the rotoscope on photoshop. The footage will be on premier pro and after effects will be used to do the day dreaming bit.

3) Selection of genre of style: Abstract animation short - sports based.

4) Storyline: The story will begin with myself sat in an exam that is not really any interest to me, as i begin the exam i notice boys playing football outside and begin to feel a bit jealous, i then look down at my bag where i have my football/trainers, i soon drift off into a daydream which will be rotoscoped of me playing football against all of the boys and i beat them all. I then drift back into reality where the exam is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment