Tuesday 18 March 2014

Bear Animation




I created this bear animation by firstly importing it onto after effects, this is how I were too create the movement in the legs and arms. I went onto the bear composition and set the frame rate to 23.976 and changed the duration to '0:00:05:00'. I zoomed in on the timeline so that I only had 16 frames showing because this is the amount i wanted to work with. The composition needed to loop through the 16 frames so it could keep replaying, this was done by clicking the loop button in the preview box. To get the right movement, I used the pan behind tool and went on every limb (left/right arm and left/right leg) and moved the anchor point right to the top of the limb, too ensure it was accurate I double clicked the part which took me to that specific layer. The parts needed to be parented together, so to do this i used the pic whip tool and ensured the head was joint to the body and the arms and legs were joint to the body. To get the movement I had to go through the timeline and key frame the position and rotation of how I wanted it, I did this to get movement through the arms and legs. To get the bending of the knees and arms I used the Puppet pin tool, for the arm i pin pointed the top of the arm, the bottom and where the elbow would be and same for the leg but where the knee would be. Lastly I duplicated it about 6 times and joint them all together in a new composition and added a back drop for the bear to walk across.


No comments:

Post a Comment