Friday 7 March 2014

After Effects Animation



To create this animation, I began on photoshop using the shape tools to create the character. For each part of the body I made a new layer, for example the 'Body' was a layer, another layer would be 'Right arm' etc. However i did not make the mouth during this. I then imported it into after effects, this is where i moved the anchor points to each part of the egg, this allowed me to key frame the area i wanted to move, so i made his arm go up then down, like he's waving. To create the mouth, i took a series of photos of myself saying 'yeah boy', i then uploaded these onto photoshop and sketched over them, these were then put into after effects with the egg man. I key framed them where i wanted them into the sequence with the 'yeah boy' audio over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment